Click here to download Race Information
Racing Groups: Please click here to download the Racing Groups Entry Form.
Leisure Groups: Please click here to download the Leisure Groups Entry Form.
Applicants may submit the followings to the HKASA office in person or by Mail. Submission in person is recommended.
- A completed Entry Form and proven records (if any).
- A photocopy of H.K. I.D. card/ identification document.
- Duly-signed Declaration Form (Signed by parents for swimmers under 18 years of age)
- Medical Certificates (for applicants aged 60 or above)
- Time Trial Fees/ Administration Fees/ Entry Fees – Crossed-cheque made payable to “HKASA” ONLY. Please write down the applicant’s name and contact number on the back of the cheque.
- Applicants who choose to apply with Time Trial 2012 time, proven records from any recognized swimming competitions described above or are winners and runner-ups of New World Harbour Race 2012 need to pay a HK$20 administration fee.
- Time Trial & Administration Fee – HK$100/person.
* Entry Fee – HK$ 150/person is to be submitted separately after Time Trial. Entry fee and Time Trial fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.
- A passport-sized photograph
- By Mail: A self-addressed envelope with a stamp. Application without a self-addressed and stamped envelope will not be entertained.
Incomplete Forms, Declaration and Medical Certificates (for applicants aged 60 or above) will not be accepted, and the fees paid will not be refunded.
Time Trial Fee:
- Applicable to participants of Time Trial 2013
- HK$100 / person
- Applicable to applicants who choose to apply with Time Trial 2012 time, proven records from any recognized swimming competitions described above or are winners and runner-ups of New World Harbour Race 2012
- HK$20 / person
- Applicable to the final entrants
- HK$150 / person
* To be paid during race kit collection
Declaration of Responsibility
Swimmers should be aware of the fact that open water swimming is a high risk aquatic sport. Swimmers must be aware of the wave and water condition, and consider their participation based on their swimming ability. HKASA will try its best to ensure the safety of all swimmers during the race. However, HKASA and its officials have no responsibility for any injuries and accidents incurred during the race.